At College Heights Baptist Church, we have a great love and passion for our youth. We believe that they are an important and valuable part of the entire body of Christ, and that they are not only the future leaders of the church, but they are also important leaders now! Our desire is to see every student come to know Christ as Lord and Savior; to live strong, consistent, and impactful lives for Christ; and to grow into the future pastors, teachers, leaders and missionaries of the church.
To accomplish these things we love meeting together, studying God's Word, growing in Christ, keeping each other accountable, loving each other, loving our city, and having fun together. Our youth group is open to kids who are 12 years of age AND have completed 6th grade through 12th grade, and we love having visitors. We meet in the basement of the upper building and our regular meeting times are:
- Sunday mornings from 8:45-9:45 am. At this time we have Jr and Sr High Bible study.
- Sunday nights from 4:30-5:30 pm. This is when our youth praise team usually practices.
- Sunday nights from 5:30-7:00 pm. This is our more laid back meeting time. We typically have a short lesson followed by a time set aside for fellowship, fun, and games.
- Wednesday nights from 6:00-7:30 pm during the school year and 6:00-7:00 pm during the summer. This is a great night filled with fellowship, worship, Bible study, discussion, prayer, and accountability. (Summer Location: Worship Center in the Community Center. Time 6:00 to 7:00 pm)
- We also meet together regularly throughout the year for movie nights, hang out nights, and service projects. And, each summer, we invite you to join us for our youth mission trips and summer camps.
For more information please contact Pastor Justin